“the HUB”, located in the lower level of Building “M”, is a 15,000 SF tenant amenity area.
- Matrix Professional branded fitness equipment
- Yoga Studio and Spin Room
- Full Service Locker Rooms
- Indoor Lounge
- Arcade games
- Ping pong
- Pool table
- Self-service vending courtesy of avenue C
A beautifully landscaped outdoor area. Open from sunrise to sunset and can be reserved exclusively from 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM Monday-Friday and weekends. EV Charging stations are located at the YARD for tenant use.
- Multi-purpose sports court with pickleball and basketball
- Grass volleyball court
- Outdoor ping pong
- Corn hole
- Hammock garden
- Variety of lounge seating
- BBQ area
Canyon Park offers several concierge services, see a list of available services below.
Experience Zen Massage
- Phone (text): 801-318-7599
- Available Monday-Friday by appointment
Red Hanger Dry Cleaners
- Website: https://redhanger.com
- Mondays and Thursdays, Free in-office pickup, and delivery
- Website: https://onsitedetail.net
- Available every 3rd Friday of the month by appointment
Quik Mobile Oil Change
- Website: https://www.quikmobileoil.com
- Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM by appointment
The Utah Valley University Culinary Arts Institute (UVU CAI) is centrally located adjacent to Building M. The café features a wide range of food choices served by aspiring student chefs and their instructors.
Conference rooms and catering services are available.
The Murdock Canal Trail runs through Canyon Park and provides biking, walking, running, and equestrian access from North Utah County to Provo. The trail is 17 miles and connects to over 60 miles of trails spanning the Wasatch Front. See the Canyon Park Site Map for details.
We have 4 electric bikes and 18 electric scooters available for tenants to check out at the Management Office. Murdock Canal trail cuts through the heart of Canyon Park giving access to 18 miles of trail north or south. With beautiful scenic views, Bridal Veil Falls is a quick 15 minute bike ride from Canyon Park.
Canyon Park’s tree-lined campus offers breathtaking mountain views and is located 5 minutes from Provo Canyon’s hiking and rafting activities and is only 20 minutes from the Sundance Mountain Resort.
Rustic, elegant, and handmade are some of the words that capture the feeling of Sundance Mountain Resort. This log cabin-esque skiing resort that Robert Redford built is only an hour from Salt Lake International Airport. Compared to its neighboring Utah resorts, Sundance has a cozy, nestled quality, yet there’s plenty of room. Its 42 runs across more than 450 acres still packed in 2,150 vertical feet and the spectacular snow of Utah. It’s simply first-class and considered one of the top-rated ski resorts in the United States.